CRUISE SHIP SPECIAL!!!
COSTA LUMINOSA CRUISE
Dolphin Swim: $75usd each; minimum age 8 years old
Dolphin Encounter: $59usd each; children 3 yrs & under free. No minimum age.
Stingray City: $30usd each - children 3 years and under free
Groups of 10 or more:
Swim - $50usd each; minimum age 8 years old
Encounter - $45usd each; children 3 years and under free. No minimum age.
Stingray City - $25usd each - children 3 years and under free
Turtle Farm admission bands $18usd each.
Round-trip transportation FREE
What makes us better?
What we Offer:
- Exotic macaws that you can pet and take photos with.
- Cute love birds that land on your head and shoulders: and gently eat from your hand.
- An authentic Caymanian fisherman and his interactive narrated touch tank, featuring conch, lobster, crabs etc.
- A natural Cayman jungle – untouched in a thousand years.
- Trained tarpons that will amaze you while they swim between your legs.
- English speaking, fun loving and entertaining staff.
- Private dock and boats leading you to the World Famous Stingray City.
- Uphold the highest standards in animal care and training.
- Have a natural open saltwater lagoon with water flow and tidal patterns just like the ocean.
- A lagoon almost 7 million gallons, making it very spacious for our 6 bottlenose dolphins.
- Maintain an eco friendly habitat with minimal impacts on Grand Caymans' ecosystem.
- Promote guests to reduce, re-use and recycle to keep our waterways clean and the animals that inhabit them safe.